Any possibility of running Mojolicious and/or supporting WebSockets?
  • I like 1.ai the way it is, I think it's great, but having these would really be awesome!!!
  • mojolicious is available and should work fine as I did test it yesterday. Is it not working for you ?
  • GREAT! I did not test it - I guess the fact you guys are advertising only Dancer made me have little hope... But now I am HAPPY!
  • thank you let me know if all works fine. We have several CPAN modules already installed and available system wide
  • Seems like it's working great with the default hello world of Mojolicious::Lite!
    Thank you!

PS how do I access other apps that I made?
    http://jdoisneau.dotgeek.org/perl redirects to app.pl
    Let's imagine I have app2.pl in the same folder www/perl/bin- how do I get it to execute?
  • my understanding is that Plack::Handler::Apache2 (what we use for deployment) gets "confused" if you run multiple apps from the same dir/user so at the moment you can run 1 app but if you do need more you can apply for another account or I can try to find a workaround solution.
  • Thanks, that's OK I do not really need that for now I am fine with a single app. And thanks again for setting this up!
  • you are welcome!
  • It would be nice to get rid of the /perl path, so that http://username.dotgeek.org/ calls perl/bin/app.pl, for instance if no config.ru is present.
  • yes that is possible but till this is implemented if you want this changed let me know and I will do it.
  • I've just solved this with the .htaccess file in the /www directory:

RewriteEngine On
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/perl/
    RewriteRule /(.*) /perl/$1 [PT]

Looks working, but still testing...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook

Share Me

• Please share this topic with your friends. Click any of the icons below:
  • stumbleupon
  • Twitter
  • facebook
  • myspace
  • technorati
  • reddit
  • fark
  • email